BENEFITS OF FLOATATION THERAPY
Imagine floating in a zero gravity environment without any distractions. No unwanted noise. No demanding bosses telling you what to do. No expectations or deadlines looming over you. No frustrating traffic to deal with. No cell phones or electronics demanding your attention... Just you doing NOTHING but enjoying the deepest and most profound relaxation experience you've ever had. That's what it's like floating in one of our state of the art Dreampods. It's just you and your heart beat, the sound of your own breath, and 93 degree skin temperature water saturated with 1100 pounds of epsom salts. Allow your mind, body, and spirit to release tension, ease muscle soreness and pain, and enhance your sense of well-being, mental focus, and so much more. That's just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the numerous benefits of floating. Not only does it provide amazing results to both your mental and physical health, but the magnesium-based epsom salts used in the tank replenish your skin while drawing out toxins from your body. It's the perfect solution and environment to LIVE LIFE NEW again!
BENEFITS FOR THE BODY
- Decreases cortisol levels (a stress related hormone) and allows you to experience deep relaxation
- By tuning out all external stimuli, your senses are awakened like never before. Step out feeling alert, refreshed, and revived
- Reduces pain: Regular floating has been shown to decrease fibromyalgia suffering, back and neck pain, migraines, arthritis, and a number of other chronic pain conditions. See the benefits of floatation therapy in the research links below
- Improved immune function
- Enhanced athletic performance by aiding in post work-out recovery
- Better healing/recovery for rehabilitation
- Improved circulation
BENEFITS FOR THE MIND
- Mental clarity and alertness
- Reduces jet lag and fatigue
- Chronic stress relief
- Studies have also shown improvement with depression and PTSD related disorders
- Helps with overcoming physical addictions
- Improves sleep and reduces insomnia
- Increases creativity
Floating is like a major system reboot for your mind and body. Among other things, floating allows you to de-stress, improve sleep, relieve pain, relax, enhance your focus, unleash your inner athlete, and enjoy the benefits of simply doing nothing. What could take years to improve or remedy may be completely resolved within a matter of hours while floating! The benefits of floating are as amazing as they are diverse. Not only is one hour of floating the equivalent to four hours of sleep, but it also creates slower brain patterns known as theta waves. These specific theta waves are only produced during deep relaxation, briefly before sleep and again at waking. Whether you're a busy professional or just professionally busy, a full-time student, an elite athlete, a stressed out parent, retired or just plain tired, we encourage you to take a break from it all and come float with us. Try floating for the first time or the 100th time! You'll be happy you did when you Float Spokane and Live Life New!
THIRSTY FOR MORE? ENJOY THESE LINKS AND HAPPY STUDYING!