To get your best out of the float, we advise these simple and effective things.
- Eat a light meal a few hours before you float.
- Avoid caffeine 3 hours before your scheduled appointment.
- Avoid shaving the day of your float. Skin irritation from salt could be an interesting experience.
- Give yourself time before and after your float. Enjoy preparing for and de-compressing from your experience. It is worth it!
- You are here! "What do I do? I'm a little nervous." No worries, here's the rundown... Get here 15 minutes before your float to watch an instructional video. Take a pre-float shower and slide into the float pod.
- Your 60 minute float will start with 5 minutes of soft music that will slowly fade away leaving you 50 minutes of complete silence. With 5 minutes left, music and lights will fade back in and slowly bring you back into the real world.
- Take a quick 5 minute shower to wash off and clean salts off your body.
- Get dressed and Live Life New again!.